Every visitor is requested to read carefully the following conditions of use and / or consultation of the Site. The fact of continuing use or consultation constitutes full acceptance of the conditions themselves by the visitor.
- The entire content of this site is property of Arcluce S.p.A. No part of the Site, no brand, no content, logo, graphic, sound or image can be reproduced, retransmitted or otherwise used without the express permission of Arcluce S.p.A.
- It is operated every reasonable effort to enter into precise and updated information site. The documents and related graphics could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Arcluce S.p.A. also reserve the right to make, at any time and without notice, corrections and / or changes to the data published on the website and can not be held responsible for lack of completeness, correctness or timeliness of the information provided in the Site. Arcluce S.p.A. It shall in no case extend to any direct special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature arising from the misuse of data available on the Site. Your use of the Site and any other connected to it will be under the direct responsibility the visitor.
- Through the links you will leave this site. The linked sites of third parties are outside the control of Arcluce S.p.A. and none of the entities belonging to Arcluce S.p.A. He is responsible for the contents of any such linked sites, or any of the links in turn contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Links are provided to visitors exclusively for their convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the related site by Arcluce S.p.A.
- The visits to the Site may be recorded. Arcluce S.p.A. He shall have the right to use such recordings for statistical evaluations, to ensure continuity of service and to improve our websites. Please do not use the service if you disagree with this practice.
- The Web site allows access without identification / registration of the visitor. For parts or sections of the site subject to registration of personal data, will find a specific notice and the request for consent to the processing of data for the purposes of the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (on protection code of personal data).
- It should be noted that advertising is not the grant of the corporate website source www.arcluce.it